Today, due to air pollution even indoor air is polluted paving way for multiple health issues troubling the inhabitants of the home. Hence, the need to purify the polluted air becomes a necessity.
Indoor air pollutants are found in large proportion affecting the health and general comfort of the people living at home.
Know the indoor pollutants creating unclean environment at home:
- Dust particles.
- Animal fur.
- Smell of cooking.
- Exposure to radon gas.
- Exhaust of combustible heating sources lead to formation of carbon monoxide, a harmful gas.
- Tobacco dust.
- Smoke ashes.
These kinds of pollutants spoil the general health of people living in the house.
Some of the health issues faced due to indoor pollution are as follows:
- Often experiencing the symptoms of cold and fever.
- Symptoms of asthma and sinus.
- Respiratory issues like sneezing, dry cough and difficulty in breathing.
- Feeling of nausea and dizziness.
- Unhygienic conditions in inner space due to dampness and formation of mould.
Fortunately, these kinds of air pollutants diminishing the air quality of interior environment of a premise can be cleared by air purifiers attached to air conditioning.
Know the special features of air conditioning lessening indoor air pollutants:
- It aids in clearing the whole inner air of pollutants.
- Moisture and dampness present in air is totally dried up and hence there is no chance of mould formation.
- Helps in purified air to move freely at home.
This kind of air filters or purifiers attached in most of the advanced air conditioning system of leading AC supplying companies like Voltas is equally beneficial in residential and commercial places. Air conditioners help in circulating the filtered pure air in the interiors of the room.
To buy air conditioner system that has all the features of purifying air of log on to websites like Currys PC world. You are sure to find the best affordable air conditioners guaranteed of long life span. These appliances also help in saving on electricity bills.
However, the filters and air purifiers need to be cleaned every few months, otherwise there is a chance that the pollutants may destroy the clean air present in the room.
What happens if the air purifiers aren’t maintained regularly?
- Unclean air will circulate in the interiors of the premises, which leads to allergic symptoms and various health issues. Asthma attack, bronchitis and other respiratory health disorders can be observed when unclean air is inhaled by the occupants.
- It creates a great environment for the growth of mildew, mould and other kinds of non-friendly microorganisms as the air will contain humidity and moisture in great proportions.
- The cooling system of AC can attract the pollutant materials present in the interiors and circulate it again.
- The air leaking from AC is toxic in nature and will spread in the air causing air borne diseases like pneumonia, legionnaire’s ailment etc.
Breathing clean air is quite essential as drinking pure water. Thus, make sure to install appliances aiding in purifying the inner environment of home or commercial place.